Friday, October 26, 2007

Messages of condolence

KCB Supporters Club -Ruaraka

IT IS WITH SHOCK AND DISBELIEF THAT I RECEIVED THIS NEWS

I CONVEY MY HEARTFELT CONDONLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF YOUNG BRIAN, HIS FRIENDS, RELATIVES AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY. MY CONDOLENCES ALSO GO TO OUR MIGHT CLUB FOR LOSING SUCH A YOUNG AND PROMISING PLAYER.

AT THIS TIME OF SORROW, I WISH TO REFER ALL OF US TO THE GREATEST BOOK ON EARTH – THE BIBLE FOR COMFORT AND SOLACE.

BEING QUITE YOUNG, OUR TENDENCY WILL BE TO WEEP – WHICH IS ALSO BIBLICAL, BUT LETS FORGET NOT THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR US ALL.

I THINK HE CALLED BRIAN TO JOIN UP WITH THE YOUNG RUGBERS IN HEAVEN – SO WE PRAY THAT MAY HE SOUL REST IN PEACE – FOR WE SHALL ALL – WITHOUT EXCEPTION HEAD THERE

MAY I ALSO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REQUEST THE CLUB OFFICIALS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO SEE HOW BEST WE CAN SUPPORT BRIAN IN HIS FINAL JOURNEY – ONCE GOD HAS DONE, NO ONE CAN UNDO-BELL OKELLO





Michael Otieno wrote-I have no words. The news is shocking. He was one of my best upcoming players


This is indeed very sad news to all of us , ours condolences are with the Mango family in this dark hour-Sadik


My condolences to his family and the KCB community including all players and friends.He was a young outstanding player evolving each day withing his skills. May you rest in peace Bryan Mango-Mark Emitati

Dear All,
I wish to pass my deepest condolences to the Bryan's family the KCB rugby fraternity. I shall be on hand to give my assistance in my own small way.-Bernard

We shall all dearly miss our Bryan. May the Almighty God Rest This Lions’ Soul in Eternal Peace.-BOBU

newton ong'alo wrote
"May The Almighty Rest His Soul In Peace. Will be passing by their shagz to counsoul the family."

No comments:

Archives

Visitors


View My Stats